Atom Inc Idle - What's After the Last Element?

I found out what happens when you pass element 118, the last element known in the real world.  

I though it would progress with the IUPAC standard symbols for unknown elements.  This would be Uun for ununnonium, which means 1-1-9.  But of all the wacky choices, for element 119 they went with ... 

 

Hydrogen?  They went back to the beginning and from here on out all the element numbers are going to be wrong.  No, element 119 is NOT hydrogen.  Argh.

Well, you also get a trophy, and it comes with 5 uses of a "neutrino trap" in the minigame where you catch the purple particles.

You can click this little trap in the top left corner to grab all the particles.  And I'm sure it will recharge after some period of time, since there is a Research option to decrease the recharge time for some huge cost.

Once again, I feel like I have beaten the game.  It tried to use some real-word science and was fine up to the point where it jumped the shark and started doing its own wacky non-science things.  On the other hand, I did spend a few $ to get a bunch of quanta to unlock all the traps on the collider.  And I reset the progress again for about 50,000 neutrinos.  But now that it's going to try to sell my element 119 Hydrogen, meh.  I don't need every single number to be maxxed out.  Everything from here on out will be redundant.

It's just an idle game, after all.  You click things and tweak the progression, and the number go up exponentially.  I may still tinker with it during breaks at work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empires & Puzzles: End of Season 5

Peace by Peace: Succulents

Idle Planet Miner - Debris Fields