Chest Hero level 100

I got to Level 100 and I can see why there are so few players above that level ... Level 101 requires 99280 xp, which is about 20,000 chests.  The tasks/quests button now goes away, so there is no next goal.  I was not expecting that.  I figrued there would always be some other task in that series.  The task button has been replaced by the Hunting icon, an event I can't even participcate in since it only runs during 9-5 work hours.

I game itself updated from 1.0.6.2 to 1.0.7.1 but I saw no visual changes.  Though in the new version, the auto fishing got stuck a few and I had to restart the app.

At Level 100, the only thing I saw that unlocked was the Peak Arena, and I have 10 red tickets somehow.  Maybe it starts you with those.  The Peak Arena is mostly the same as the regular Arena but only for players level 100+ so now I'm the weakest guy again.  I'm not sure the point of it, although winning in there is the only way to get the crimson feathers to empower the wings.  I failed my first 3 battles because everyone has better gear than I do. 
I was wondering if maybe there was another server on a different time zone so I could get into those two other sub-games.  But it looks like my character is on Server 16 and moving would lose all that progress.

In the Knight's Handbook, I made it to Silver Knight, and the next tier requires Chest Level 15, Wings Tier 2, and Trial Tower Loot Slot 6 (whatever that is).

I feel like I'm done with this game.  I completed the main progression and unlocked everything I could unlock.  It might still be fun to complete the fishing progression, and I suppose if I'm doing that I can let chests auto-pop in the background.  I will check again in the future to see if new features get added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace by Peace: Succulents

Empires & Puzzles: End of Season 5

Origin of Othello?