Empires & Puzzles: End of Season 5

I finished Season 5 (Egypt).  The last battle was impressive, with Set starting at about 18K HP with the usual minions, after which he becomes a titan battle with about 60KHP, and as that was winding down with my guys getting very weak, he came back as a regular battle with anoth 13KHP.  I think I did the 75 gems to buy a second chance, but it was a good end-of-season adventure with some surprises.





A few nights back, I got an event summons and came up with Heimdall, that really difficult opponent who blows his horn and heals allies above their normal max HP, AND can reincarnate fallen allies.  Now he's on my team 6, and I'm training him up to help with the alliance wars.

Last night I got a few event summons again, and bought a few more for $5.99.  Got some new ones: lemur construct, treevil, and a bunch of really odd characters.  I later got 3 summons from coins at the end of the event and got two different gnomes and some kind of magical flamingo.  Heck, 500 coins for a new team, so I started a Team 14 with the latest oddballs, just to see what they can do.  At 3 stars, they don't do much, but for the routine challenges in the 1470 to 1800 range, they're the one to use so it's not insanely easy.

I have also been trying to figure out how far in the regular season levels my lower teams can go.  Season 4 stage 30 is just barely within reach of my Team 2 guys but I was able to take my Egypt team out to Season 1 stage 30 as a fair challenge.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace by Peace: Succulents

Qwixx