Minimal Dungeon RPG - after Stage 30

After stage 30 comes a new base called Traveler Camp.  One of the quests on Stage 30 did not work: finding the poisoned doctor in the crypt passage, he asks for 4 ghost spiders. I cleared the whole sub-level and even killed 5 more spiders on the main stage, and it did not recognize it.  Oh well, on to the next levels.  I did finally get a decent piece of armor in the fire set, so that set now looks like this:

sword Lv 140: ATK+342, total ATK +19%, immunity +16%, crit chance +19%
ring Lv 135: ATK+316, immunity +15%, crit dmg +40%, DMG + 15%
armor Lv 170: HP+346, crit chance +11%, block str +21%, block chance +13%
boots Lv 170: DEF+557, block chance +13%, crit chance +11%, block str +21%
Double crit damage.

Again, it's very similar to the other sets, with attack bonus in the 600-700 range.  Big boost in DEF.




Maybe I'm dense, or I just stare at the phone so much I'm not really processing information, but in the Adventure stages, you don't heal automatically.  That's why the foes are weaker, but you have to not be blown up by other things, deal with all the curses, and use herbs and magic springs to muddle your way through.  

Also, Dreamlands using shard 30 takes you to a copy of Stage 30 but it looks like the sub-level entrances are replaced by simpler spaces.  I'm pretty sure there were some extra caves and passages on Stage 30, but they were not on the shard 30 tour.

Level 31 is The Misty Forest, level 32 is Fusion, level 33 is Through the Mist, and I'm at level 34 "500 Years Ago".  The story has taken some odd twists, trying to reach the towers of the gods through a forest that keeps sending you out the other side.

At my current level (Lv 194, 4711 HP, 978 AP, 6112 ATK, 3080 DEF, 1224 RCV) I can get through the 72KHP badguys pretty easily, 9 or 10 taps, my critical hits do about 16K of damage each, and I recover from near-0 to full in about 2 seconds.  The progressions have been very well timed throughout all these levels.

I still only have those 30 slots of inventory, which really should grow a bit over time.  But I have come to only keeping the items that are in sets and tossing the rest.  That way I have the 4 I'm wearing, and if there are more than 12 other items (the items in sets have a grey border) then I know I have some duplicates to weed out. 

At the end of stage 34, the 85K boss "evil spirit" splits into two 91K lost men when beaten, and each of those becomes a 91K lost soul.  Nice twist, but I can still get them down easily.  They even had a magic spring right there for faster recovery in between taps.

March 13:

Stage 35 = Reborn
Stage 36 = Lost
Stage 37 = Shards
Stage 38 = Gotta get em all
Stage 39 = Human Trail
Stage 40 = Desert

I was going to stop when I hit level 200, but my other gadget was out of my hands for the weekend, so I kept poking away at this one.  At level 213 (5874 HP, 1119 AP, 8783 ATK, 2645 DE, 1404 RCV) with top gear in the fire set, the battle balance is still spot on -- the fights are medium difficulty and none of them drag on too long.  The latest base camp is called Desert Town and all the spaces look exactly the same as the last base.

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empires & Puzzles: End of Season 5

Peace by Peace: Succulents

Idle Planet Miner - Debris Fields