Minecraft in my head

Anne & I popped back onto our Minecraft world after being away for about a month.  It was fun revisiting our old stomping grounds.  Most of the places we remembered right away but a few of them were almost unfamiliar.  While mining, Anne's illuminati pet gave her a cloud pet, so wow.  After jetpacking to so many clouds and never finding one, she finally had one to play with.  I had fun showing her the controls for flight mode.  We checked out our Peak Isle town from above and tp'd to the Twilight Forest to zoom around some more.

Here is our Inventory Pets building in Peak Isle:



Later, while trying to sleep, my brain kept playing walkthroughs of some of my other favorite MC worlds.  It's amazing how much information we can store, how I can bring back ghostly images of the buildings from over 100 digital towns.  I'm sure the details are not as accurate as they feel at the time, but it seems like I walked from my Cathedral base out to my bee lab in Acacia Village with all the landmarks projected where they were supposed to be.  More likely, my brain took a few actual facts and made up the rest, but I can still close my eyes and go down into the City Hall and up the ladder and across the wooden floor to the other ladder and up to the little office where the mayor villager disappeared years ago ...

As if that's not enough, my brain will also be working on music and songs at the same time, so while I was revisiting those places in my head, I was also breaking down some old Styx songs and replaying key parts.  (I don't know why, I haven't picked up a guitar in a few weeks.)  And probably processing other things as well.  I don't think that's normal, but what is normal, anyway?  Anne says her mind also spins and repeats things at night, although I can hear her snoring so it's very subjective.  Is it a superpower or a curse?

It depends on the night, I suppose.  Was I even awake at the time?  I ended up in my still-unreleased 1.12.2 pack in the Brixton II village with the Nether portal and the mushroom farms and Calculator lab ... it's endless.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empires & Puzzles: End of Season 5

Peace by Peace: Succulents

Qwixx