MDRPG Completed??

Following my trip through Minimal Dungeon RPG...

Stage 46 is Foreboding Castle
Stage 47 is Ruins
Stage 48 is Cannibal Tribe.
The current base level is Town of Survivors.  Not sure when I landed there.  Probably at stage 45.

I'm at Lv 242 (8992 HP, 1599 AP, 11665 ATK, 4823 DEF, 1916 RCV).  Ignoring all the little bonuses, my fire set is: sword ATK+1167, ring ATK+1167, armor HP+744, boots DEF+1178.

The game is dragging on a bit.  The stages keep getting bigger -- more rooms to complete -- but not much ever changes.

Stage 49 is Stone Hut ("Secret of the Cannibals").

Here's something I wasn't expecting.  At the end of Stage 50 you get a message saying "Stay tuned for more content," and that's it.  The game has been completed.  ID.


Right before that last boss there was a space that was a crumbling wall where you needed 500 stone and 500 wood to repair it, and no way to continue until you do.  In the Store you can get 5 stone for 1 gem so I spam-clicked that until I could pass the wall.  Only to hit that bigger wall.

The highest level shard is 35 which weighs in at Lv 205.  I'm at Lv 252, so those are no challenge.  I don't know if the Adventure modes progress through stages or how many stages behind I am.  I never really played them much.

I can give a few tidbits of advice: don't buy keys in the main stages where they are $500 each -- they cost $120 in Dreamlands and $200 in Adventure maps.  You end up winning most fights by recovering faster than your foes, so if you get down low, you will be back up to half or full HP longe before they are.  So the best battle plan is to tap the fight, tap away on one or two things, tap the fight again - that cadence wears them down but keeps you at 25-50% HP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empires & Puzzles: End of Season 5

Peace by Peace: Succulents

Qwixx