Idle Planet Miner - last of the recipes!

I was a bit surprised when I spent a few $q to unlock new smelter and crafting recipes in Idle Planet Miner only to see that I reached the very last ones.  Check this out:


I have been accumulating all the recipes, planet data and researches in spreadsheets along the way, and will try to put those into some Google Docs to attach to this blog soon.  Of course, there are fine wikis out there where teams have put together all this info.  I just enjoy composing my own guides.  And a big caveat would be that any prices or numbers of ingredients would be what I see on-screen based on whatever crazy modifiers I have at the time.  I have no way to access the raw unmodified numbers, but you would probably have about the same modifiers by the time you get to that point in the game anyway.

There are still about 10 planets and 6 researches to unlock, and then I am done.  Of course, this is all for the version I am running right now.  I can sell my galaxy and start again, maybe unlock these last bits after a month of struggling to get back to where I'm at now.  Or unlock them in the next few weeks and then come back 6 or 9 months later to see what has been added while I was away.

12/13 Update: I got the next 2 planets, now I need $600q for the next.  The cash windfall is up to $99.86q, so that's scaling up nicely.  I'm a few bits away from crafting that last recipe, the subspace relay that is made of 56 space probes + 80 satellite dishes + 2 teleporters.  That one item sells for $1.44Q, which is enough to get the next two planets unlocked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empires & Puzzles: End of Season 5

Peace by Peace: Succulents

Idle Planet Miner - Debris Fields