Dino Diggers: Dino Quest 2 v1.21

Dino Diggers 2 had an update (1.21) about two weeks back.  The only change that took getting used to was that you don't get xp right away for adding bones to your skeletons.  You have to go to each of your museum rooms and look for dinos with an xp icon above their heads.  The xp amounts may have also changed a bit, since I just got 160 xp and 5 gems for completing my ankylosaurus, bringing me up to level 8. 

The new dig site is Ukothalwa Plains, which costs 180,000 to dig, and the research time has oddly dropped back down to 20 minutes for those crates from 30 minutes at the previous dig site.  

Other than that, the update tweaked some minor things.  Some information boxes are better organized now.  I would like to be able to buy more of the 10-minute speed ups in the lab, but I guess since you can already spend gems to unlock individual crates, it's not needed.  It's hilarious how the tourists come in just dripping with coins.

I wanted to point out some things on the main museum screen.

You get multiple rooms for your dinos.  These show up as A,B,C icons at top left of the screen as you unlock them.  I think the first new room cost 10,000 museum tokens, certainly it's asking that for room C.  I hit a limit of how many decorations I could add.  It says I need to expand into that new room before adding any more stuff.

For collecting your daily coins, there is a ticket booth at the entrance to your first museum room.  You may have to scroll down to see it.  Click there each day to get your coins.  The maximum amount it can store can be upgraded,  At level 3, mine can hold 250,000 coins, but I can't upgrade it again until I reach level 9. 

If you get the paid pass, you get these things: double coins from your ticket booth, double coins from tourists, and automatically get more energy once per dig.  I haven't noticed any other perks, but that's enough to feel worth it, and I do like to support the developers when I think a game has hit the mark.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empires & Puzzles: End of Season 5

Peace by Peace: Succulents

Idle Planet Miner - Debris Fields