Idle Planet Miner - Debris Fields

I finally completed research for the debris field in Idle Planet Miner.  It only took about a full month of what little time I have to fiddle with it daily.

Yes, the debris fields are automatically harvested, just like the asteroids.  I have seen two debris fields appear so far.  One gave me a satellite dish and the other gave 71 basic computers.  So they are pretty much exactly what I was expecting: a source of random items.

Here is one I caught in a screenshot...


I added the white box so you can see it better.  They are gone in about 5 seconds like the asteroids so you might not see them most of the time.  I suddenly have 60 advanced computers, 700 lasers and a ton of other things. 

Now I need 5 more nuclear reactors and 92 scrith alloy for the only other research available: superior asteroid harvester, another x1.3 value bonus.  I guess I can also do Advanced Leader for 8 more motors, 8 telescopes and 111 scrith alloy.

I also made it to planet 43, the $6.2q investment, the first one that mines scrith.  So I have a steady source of that now.  Now using those 6 planet boosts I had been saving up to boost my starting supply.

My galaxy value is just under $13q, which would give me 707 credits.

11/30 update ... ugh, I had almost all the scrith I needed for my last asteroid harvester upgrade

And like a dope I went and crafted a robot to get to my Superior Manager, which took 240 scrith.  MULLIGAN!

11/4 update: I did finally get that harvester.   The $40q planet is just scrith, and there is only one thing left i can craft without higher ores, need 2 more robots for the second manager, so I need 400 more scrith.  Got 48.  So I'm saving up for the $100q world.  I can make teleporters to sell for $2q each but they take 200 navigation modules that take 30 minutes each to craft.  Even with 3 crafters working on it, it's going to take time.

12/9 update ... the $100q planet is the first one to have uru.  Now with 172 uru alloy I can research the Furnace Overdrive 2 or with 215 I can finish the Debris Harvester (×1.3 value to all debris). I did get the 9 robots for the 2nd 5-star manager but darn, I only have one 5- star dude.  I have researched all but the last two telescopes,  mostly using alloys found in debris fields that I would not be able to make normally.   The money system continues with quadrillion (q), quintillions (Q), sextillions (s) and septillions (S).  Not much left to do at this point. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empires & Puzzles: End of Season 5

Peace by Peace: Succulents

Qwixx