Wish Stone & Picross Survival (nonograms)

I finished Wish Stone, another nonogram game from the makers of Two Eyes.  The story was an annoying thing about a flying whale island and a magical rock and a princess, but I like the feel of completing the puzzles one line at a time, so the story doesn't matter to me.  I was susprised that after finishing the last of the puzzles in the story level there was only a quick graphic saying I had completed the game, too quick to even get a screenshot of, and now my only option is to replay levels I have already finished.  At least give players some little bonus thing to look at after so many hours of puzzles.



Another nongram game from the same devloper is Picross Survival,  This one has a completely different look and feel.  You are an explorer who gets to follow stepping stones on various maps -- there is a 10x10 world, a 15x15 world and a 20x20 world (Antartica).  I don't really like the smaller puzzles, so I'm in the frozen wastes.  After the 9 levels of a group you get to fill in a bigger picture made out of 5x5 tiles where each tile is another puzzle.  So it takes a while.  It's pretty relaxing but runs ads after about every 3 completed puzzles.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empires & Puzzles: End of Season 5

Peace by Peace: Succulents

Qwixx