Two Eyes and Wish Stone

I was looking for old apps to remove from my tablet and saw that I was not far from completing that nonogram game "Two Eyes", so I finished that.  After all the regular levels, there are some Finale levels of 30x30 puzzles, then a final scene.  

 




I don't expect much from the stories in app games, and don't really know what this one was trying to say, but the puzzles were well balanced and fun throughout.

Looking at other games from the same developer, I downloaded Wish Stone next.  I remember when Anne finished all puzzles in both apps last year and I wondered how that was even possible.  Wish Stone has a story about a sick princess and a cure found in a magical city on the back of a sky whale.  Meh.  But the puzzles are familiar.  There were about 10 screens of 8-10 puzzles each of 10x10 and 15x15, and I think four screens of 20x20 puzzles -- which I have completed.  The main story is split up by character, with three characters having about 8 pages of a 5x5 grid of 10x10 puzzles all forming a big image and unlocking a story chapter.  Then the 4th character has four 5x5 grids of 30x30 puzzles which I can just manage to do with a steady finger without zooming at all.  I think you are expected to play the first level for each character then the next level for each character so their actions take place in the same time sequence, but I suppose you could do the whole story from the king's perspective and then not be surprised at what happens when the princess goes through the same motions?

Just a quick update.  The same developer has a few other nonogram games, and they even run ads for even more nonogram games, so I don't expect to run out anytime soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empires & Puzzles: End of Season 5

Peace by Peace: Succulents

Idle Planet Miner - Debris Fields