Birthday Batch 2021

For my birthday this year I did a trip to the nearby Barnes & Noble and a trip to the local game shop and found a variety of games to test out ...


I have been wanting Azul for a while now, but wow just unpacking it, it seems unusually complex.  I also wanted to try one of those book-shaped games, and went with Baba Yaga, since that is a favorite piece of bizarre folklore.  Someone mentioned the noodles game, and it goes well with another ramen-themed game already on the shelf.  There are two word games, because my girlfriend and I really enjoy word games: WordSpiel I have already done a post about, and Scrabble Slam is coming soon.  Ogre Under looked cute, and Scram had cats.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empires & Puzzles: End of Season 5

Peace by Peace: Succulents

Idle Planet Miner - Debris Fields